Peaty's Holeshot Tubeless Puncture Plugger Kit
Each kit comes with one sheet of 3mm plugs and one sheet of 1.5mm plugs which store wrapped around the fork, neatly hidden away inside the tool pod.
- The quickest and easiest way to fix punctures that sealant can't
Unique single-sided fork design - simply push and roll the plug into the hook of the fork
Leaves the Plug in place each time without pulling it back out of the tyre
the fork is sharp tipped & as slim as possible so it doesn’t widen the size of the hole already there Like most traditional products on the market
Knurled body and ribbed lid / handle for extra grip
Weather sealing o-rings make the tool waterproof when assembled
Fork made from 316 stainless steel
Body made from anodised 6061 aluminium
Available in 12x Chris King colours
SAVE A TYRE - SAVE A RIDE
WHEN YOU RIDE TUBELESS, YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR EVERY EVENTUALITY. THERE ARE SOME HOLES YOU JUST CAN’T FIX WITH TUBELESS SEALANT - THE CLASSIC IS A PINCH FLAT PUNCTURE OR “SNAKE BITE” WHERE THE SOFT TYRE IS PINCHED BETWEEN THE EDGE OF THE HARD RIM AND A MUCH HARDER ROCK. IF YOU’RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO NOT CRACK YOUR RIM, YOU’RE VERY LIKELY TO END UP WITH two HOLEs IN YOUR TYRE, one on top of the tyre and one RIGHT NEXT TO THE TYRE BEAD. HOLES DOWN BY THE TYRE BEAD ARE THE NEMESIS OF TYRE SEALANT SINCE THE CENTRIFUGAL FORCES CREATED BY A SPINNING WHEEL FLING SEALANT OUTWARDS, TO THE TOP OF THE TYRE, LEAVING NO SEALANT DOWN BY THE BEAD. TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE, CORNERING FLEXES THE TYRE BEAD CAUSING THE HOLE TO OPEN UP AGAIN, so, even if sealant does temprarily fix it, it's likely to be opened back up again with cornering forces. WITHOUT A tyre PLUG then, A TYRE WITH A SNAKEBITE WOULD typically END UP WITH AN INNERTUBE IN IT OR WORSE - GOING IN THE BIN!
NOT JUST AN ‘OFF-THE-SHELF' PRODUCT
TUBELESS TYRE PLUG TOOLS HAVE EXISTED FOR YEARS. MOST HAVE TAKEN WHAT EXISTED ALREADY FOR MOTORBIKES AND JUST SHRUNK IT FOR MOUNTAIN BIKES. Here at Peaty's we have Redesigned the TUBELESS TYRE PLUGger to make fixing your tyre as simple and easy as possible.
UNIQUE FORK DESIGN
Peaty's unique single-sided fork design allows for multiple plug sizes to be easily rolled into the dip of the fork and pushed straight into the tyre. The open side to the fork then allows for the tool to be easily pulled back out of the hole, without pulling the plug out with it. No fumbling around with your gloves on trying to thread a needle like you have to with a traditional fork design, this is super quick to apply and delivers perfect results every time.
DESIGNED BY RIDERS, FOR RIDERS
Made from high quality 316 Stainless steel, the fork has been designed to be as short as possible to reduce the chance of you puncturing your rim tape when inserting a plug. The fork has also been designed with a reaming texture on the shaft, to clean out punctures before plugging, and to be as slim as possible, so it doesn’t widen the size of the hole already there.
SMALL AND COMPACT
the plug sheets store within the tool itself and the whole thing is designed to be as small and lightweight as possible for easy storage.
- Unscrew the lid from the tool, remove the plug sheets and put them somewhere safe
- Screw the cap onto the base of the fork to create a sturdy handle
- Find the puncture and remove any debris by cleaning the hole using the spikey knurled texture on the fork shaft
- Choose the right sized plug to fill the hole, it's always best to go slightly bigger than the hole - too small and it’ll pull back out again
- Roll the middle of the plug tightly into the dip of the fork
- Pinch the tyre tightly to isolate the puncture then - taking care not to push too far in and pierce the rim tape - push the plug into the hole, leaving about 10mm sticking out
- Pull out the fork, making sure you leave the plug inside the tyre
- Wrap the plug sheets back around the fork and screw the lid back on.
- Re-inflate to the right pressure with your Holeshot CO2 Tyre Inflator