TRP BRAKES QUADIEM
In 2016, TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made in nearly every part of the brake and tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. The result is G-Spec, Aaron Gwin asked and we delivered every detail.
We took most of the changes made to the DH-R EVO brakes and put them into the more affordable standard Quadiem. This brake features the same ergonomic lever made from cast aluminum and a forged/CNC’d caliper. Both of which have been given a matte black finish. It also features a new and stiffer 5.0 mm hose for easier internal routing and better transfer of hydraulic power. In the brake riders will also find hybrid pistons (Composite/Stainless) for improved heat dissipation, tool free indexed reach adjust and cooling fins on the caliper.
• Forged, CNC machined and painted matte black lever body
• Ergonomic lever blade
• Dimpled accents for better grip on the trail
• Adjustable lever reach
• Alloy master cylinder cap
• Hinged lever clamp
• Forged, CNC machined and painted matte black
• Hybrid pistons
• High performance resin pad compound
• CNC machined and marked adapters
• 1.8mm thick rotors
• Compatible with 203/180/160/140mm rotors
• 5mm hydraulic brake hose
• High performance hydraulic brake fluid
• Weight: 295g (Front without rotor and adapter)
All information subject to change