Tubeless Rim Tape
- Constructed from dual-layered, high tensile strength film. unique cold-foil silver logos are sandwiched between two layers of film for a long-lasting premium finish.
- Primed with a bespoke adhesive, our tape forms a strong air-tight seal with your rim, yet leaves little to no mess behind when removed!
- An optimum amount of stretch and a large, rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring to your rim tightly for a better fit.
- Transparent design makes finding the valve hole easy.
- Cloth finishing strips included for a perfect seal (5x per 9m and 28x per 50m roll).
Our tape comes on 9 meter and 50 meter rolls in four different width options - 21mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm.
One 9 meter roll will cover approximately:
5x 26" Rims
4x 27.5" Rims
4x 29" Rims
- 4x 700c rims
One 50 meter roll will cover approximately:
27x 26" Rims
22x 27.5" Rims
22x 29" Rims
- 22x 700C rims
- Remove tyre and any old rim tape - Use Disc brake cleaner to remove any grease.
- Clean and degrease rim thoroughly, ensuring rim is completely dry before application.
- Starting two spokes behind the valve hole, press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air.
- Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension, finishing two spoke holes beyond the valve hole.
- Check for any trapped air underneath the rim tape - push air bubbles out to a spoke hole to remove.
- Cover the end of the tape with a strip of the finishing tape provided to prevent peel back.
- Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole.
- Remove dust cap, lock ring and o-ring then push valve stem through the valve hole.
- Re-apply the o-ring and apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps.
- Refit tyre, add peaty’s tubeless sealant.
- Inflate tyre to desired pressure.